Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jinn House

This is a house near Jesr al Abyad. It is said that this house has jinn.
The story that goes is that there was a family living in the house, but they ran off when they started hearing sounds and feeling harassed. It is said that people hear the Jinn make wudu at fajr time. Now my question is, how can jinn be evil if they are muslim and pray? Anybody heard another story? Or is it just an hoax?

I went really close to the house, and tried to look inside. All I could see was dirt and the shutters were closed. It was totally unattended. People looked funny at me for taking a picture of it. But hey, what are cameras for?
Ps. I know that we shouldn't interfere with jinn, and this is not my intention. I'm merely curious about the story that floats.

5 Comments:

At 30 May, 2006 00:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalaamualaikum,

Luv your blog and your pics.
Hope to see more in the near future!

 
At 30 May, 2006 13:39, Blogger Charming-Damascus said...

Ghalia gave me a link to an article about the jinn house- which means I am not the only one with these questions! haha
It is in arabic though. http://www.syria-news.com/readnews.php?sy_seq=29350

 
At 05 June, 2006 08:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh i remember that house ... i actually went inside one time when i was young ... (my friends dared me to :P) and i didn't find any Jinn or anything ... just lots and lots of dirt and dust :)

as for Jinns they are not ALL muslims and even good ! they are just like us, some good, some bad, some muslims some not ... I dunno much, but i know that :P

if you want to know more you should read some of the books about the life of prophet Mohammad and his encountars with Jinns, DO NOT read any of the Jinn books .. cuz they are all hoax and filled with bullshit :)

 
At 05 June, 2006 12:44, Blogger Charming-Damascus said...

Salam Ahmad
I know not all jinns are muslim, but if it is said that people hear them make wudu, then one must assume they are. That was my point. I know they come in all kinds of religions as they have the free will as we do too.

 
At 05 April, 2007 12:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam friends,

I have one interesting video clip from middleeast, showing "some unseem creature (probably JINN) offering NAMAZ.
May Allah also give us True Hadith to offer our prayers.
Let me know if some one wants to receive the clip.
Mail me at tahir04@hotmail.com

regards/ Tahir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home